Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

worried

Today ady 12 Oct liao, so left oni 2 weeks to go nia
Then is study week and exam will go
Hw about my study?
At usm also 3 months liao, bt I study nothing… cry…
2day, that kind feeling come back again
Dun know y leh…
Then that solitary feeling also come again…
Didn’t me fell lonely??? May b
I always 1 ppl no matter where I go
Especially at usm, where they go, they won’t invite me de
Or I go n join them lo
But not every I join them de ma
N hw to talk to them say I feel very lonely, pls invite me
Can I talk like tis with them
Haha… impossible
Tat day they oni ask y me go there to join them
Hw I say ?? oni haha
So , better dun sia pai lo
Lonely is better then sia pai
Coz they ady mansion tat liao
Still wan go join them?? Never!!!
Except gt …… if not
Sori.. I also hv dad n mon born de!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 相信自己。。。相信能考好来,
    只要相信。。。可以度过难关。

    ReplyDelete